Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Late Independence Day!

The 4th of July is already here and gone!!
   I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I had a good 4th of July. 
I love independence day, its all about the freedom that created the best nation on earth!  I love the freedom and America patriotism that is in the air. And we remembered that even though times are hard and America is not at it full potential we are still PROUD TO BE AN AMERICA!  
   I also love how the whole family gets together and we have a big BBQ and fireworks!!! But this no fireworks:(. There is a ban on fireworks this year because of all the fires. 
 I wonder if the founding fathers ever thought that America would be the way it is today, I wonder if they know the significance of what they started that July 4th 1776.  
                        
 This year I wanted to make a fun 4th of July dessert. So of course I turned to Pinterest and I found a cute recipe for ho ho firecrackers. I could not find ho ho so i used Swiss Rolls. 


What you need:
 Swiss Rolls
Frosting 
Shooting stars decorating stuff.  


It says July 4,i could not get a good picture of it. 



I love them, they are so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment